Thank you! You've just subscribed to our cheese-filled newsletter. Get ready to recieve our super-cheesy news and fun!
1. The “Little Cheese. Legendary Taste.” Contest is held by Bel Cheese Canada Inc. (the “Contest Organizers”). The Contest takes place on Facebook from February 1st, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. (ET) to March 8, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Contest Period”).
For any question on the Contest or with respect to the Contest rules, you may write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any inquiry regarding the products, please visit https://contact.groupe-bel.com/VF47_WeBCase.
2. The Contest is open to all Canadian residents who are 13 years of age or older at the time they enter the Contest and who have a Facebook account. Employees, representatives and mandataries of the Contest Organizers, any corporation, company, trust or other legal entity controlled by or connected to them, including their advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers of prizes, products and services related to this Contest, as well as their immediate family members (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), legal or common-law spouse, and all persons with whom these employees, representatives or mandataries reside are not eligible to enter the Contest.
HOW TO ENTER
No purchase necessary.
3. Please read these Contest Rules carefully before entering the Contest. To enter the Contest, you must proceed as follow during the Contest Period:
3.1 Visit the Contest Organizers’ Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/minibabybelcanada/?brand_redir=282459201781307 (the “Contest Organizers’ Facebook Page”), go into the “Contest” section or click on the identified post appearing in your news feed ;
3.2 Fill out the entry form that will appear on screen (the “Entry Form”) by providing your name, first name, email address and province ;
3.3 In the specific field provided, describe how you like to enjoy your Mini Babybel Original (the “Content”). Kindly note that the Content will not be posted on the Contest Organizers’ Facebook Page.
3.4 Confirm that you have read and that you accept these Contest Rules by checking the box to this effect. You will obtain one (1) entry in the Contest.
4. Limits. Entrants must comply with the following limits, failing which they may be disqualified:
4.1 One (1) entry per entrant;
4.2 Only one (1) Facebook account by entrant when he or she has more than one.
5. Fifteen (15) prizes are offered in total, each of an approximate maximum value of $366 and which consists of sixty-one (61) free product coupons that can be redeemed in grocery stores for a free 6-serving package of Mini Babybel, subject to in-store availability of products. Each free product coupon has an approximate maximum value of $5.99.
6. The following conditions apply to the prizes:
6.1 They must be presented at time of transaction;
6.2 They are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for their cash value;
6.3 In case of loss, theft, damage, degradation or non-authorized use, they will not be refunded or replaced;
6.4 They may not be reproduced;
6.5 They cannot be combined with another offer or promotion;
6.6 They are subject to all other applicable terms, conditions and restrictions indicated on them or that may be communicated to the winners by the Contest Organizers;
6.7 They are valid until May 31, 2019.
7. At 10 a.m., on March 16, 2018, a random draw will be held at the office of the agency in charge of the conduct of the Contest located in Montréal to select fifteen (15) eligible entries among all entries registered.
8. Odds of winning. The odds of an entrant’s entry being selected for a prize depend on the number of entries registered during the Contest Period.
AWARDING OF THE PRIZES
9. To be declared a winner, an entrant must:
9.1 Be reached by e-mail within ten (10) business days of the draw. The selected entrant must reply in accordance with the instructions given in the e-mail, as the case may be. In the case of the return of an e-mail prize notification as undeliverable, or if the selected entrant fails to make a follow-up with the Contest Organizers further to the email received within this ten-business day period, the Contest Organizers will have the entire discretion to disqualify the entrant’s entry;
9.2 Complete and sign the declaration and release form (the “Declaration Form”) to the effect that he or she fulfilled all the requirements of these Contest Rules, which will be sent to him or her by email by the Contest Organizers, and return the signed Declaration Form so that the Contest Organizers receive it within ten (10) business days of its receipt by the entrant;
9.3 Correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question on the Declaration Form.
9.4 Upon request and within a reasonable timeframe, provide a valid piece of identification with a photo.
10. Failure to comply with one of the conditions outlined in these Contest Rules, to be reached or to return the Declaration Form within the given deadline, or the selected entrant’s refusal to accept his or her prize will result in the entrant’s disqualification. In such an event, the Contest Organizers may, at their sole discretion, cancel the prize or hold a new draw for that prize until an entrant is selected and declared a winner.
11. Within two (2) to four (4) weeks following the receipt of the duly completed and signed Declaration Form, the Contest Organizers will contact the winner and inform the winner about how to take possession of his/her prize.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12. Verification. The Content submitted as part of the Contest, the Entry Forms and Declaration Forms are subject to verification by the Contest Organizers. Any Content, Entry Form or Declaration Form that is, as the case may be, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, fraudulent, registered or sent late, containing invalid information, such as an invalid email address or telephone number, not bearing the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question, or otherwise non-compliant may be rejected and will not entitle the entrant to an entry or the prize, as the case may be.
13. Disqualification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify anyone or cancel one or more entry forms of anyone who enters or attempts to enter this Contest by any means contrary to these Contest Rules or in any manner deemed unfair to other entrants (e.g. use of more than one Facebook account). This person may be reported to the appropriate legal authorities.
14. Conduct of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately sabotage the Contest website, the Contest Organizers’ Facebook Page and/or any other related site, or disrupt the legitimate operation of the Contest represents a violation of civil and criminal laws. Should there be any such attempts, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to reject the entrant’s entries and obtain legal or equitable relief under applicable laws.
15. Acceptance of prize. Prizes must be accepted as described herein and may not, in whole or in part, be substituted for another prize or exchanged for cash, except as provided in the following section.
16. Substitution of prizes. In the event that it would be impossible for the Contest Organizers to award the portion of a prize as described herein, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to award a prize of the same nature and equivalent value, or, at their sole discretion, the cash value of the prize as stated herein.
17. Limit of liability: use of the prize. By entering this Contest, any entrant selected for a prize releases the Contest Organizers, any corporation, company, trust or other legal entity controlled by or connected to them, their advertising and promotional agencies, and their employees, representatives and mandataries (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any damages he or she may suffer by accepting or using his or her prize.
18. Contest Website. The Contest Organizers do not guarantee in any way whatsoever that the Facebook platform or any other site related to the Contest, will be uninterrupted during the Contest Period or error-free.
19. Limit of liability: conduct of the Contest. The Released Parties disclaim all liability for any of the following that may limit or prevent any entrant’s participation in the Contest: malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communications line; loss or lack of a communications network; or any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network. The Released Parties also disclaim all liability for any damages or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any web page or software or by the transmission of any information related to participation in the Contest.
20. Modifications to the Contest. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part, should human intervention or an event take place that could alter or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as provided in these Contest Rules.
21. Termination of participation in the Contest. In the event the computer system is unable to register all Contest entries during the Contest Period for any reason whatsoever, or if Contest participation must be terminated, in whole or in part, before the date indicated herein, the Contest Organizers may, at their sole discretion, proceed with the draw from among the entries duly registered during the Contest Period or, as the case may be, up to the date of the event that ended Contest participation.
22. Prize limit. In no event shall the Contest Organizers be required to award more prizes than indicated in these Contest Rules or to award a prize otherwise than in compliance with these Contest Rules.
23. Limit of liability: Contest participation. Persons who enter or try to enter this Contest release the Released Parties from any liability for damage these said persons may incur as a result of their entry or their attempt to enter the Contest.
24. Authorization. By entering this Contest, any entrant selected for a prize authorizes the Contest Organizers and their representatives to use, if required, his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, place of residence, and/or statement in connection with the prize for advertising purposes, without compensation of any kind.
25. Communication with the entrants. No communication or correspondence shall be exchanged with entrants as part of this Contest other than in accordance with these Contest Rules or at the Contest Organizers’ initiative.
26. Personal information. Entrants’ personal information collected for the purpose of the Contest will only be used to administer the Contest. No commercial or other communications and unrelated to the Contest will be sent to entrants unless they have otherwise agreed to receive such communications.
27. Property. Declaration Forms are the property of the Contest Organizers and will not be returned to the entrants under any circumstances.
28. Identification of the entrant. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, the entrant is the person who is the authorized holder of the Facebook account used to enter the Contest, and it is to this person that the prize will be awarded if selected and declared a winner.
29. Contest Organizers’ decision. All decisions by the Contest Organizers or their representatives regarding this Contest are final and binding, subject to any decision of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec on any matter under its jurisdiction.
30. Litigation. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
31. Unenforceability. If a section of the Contest Rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
32. Language. In case of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of these Contest Rules, if a French version is available, the French version shall prevail.
The Mini Babybel have discovered a strange thingamajig. Can you guess what it is? Share your idea.